Employer Sponsored Migration

Do you want to work in Australia as a sponsored employee? If you have an Australian Company wanting to employ you. Or you are an Australian employer looking overseas to fill a position – this is the visa that will allow people to work in Australia. The current operating environment of persisting skill shortages across a number of industry sectors has resulted in Australian employers seeking and accessing suitably qualified personnel from overseas to fulfil existing contracts or to meet new project commitments.

Our clients include businesses across all industry sectors covering mining, engineering & resources, manufacturing, recruitment, finance, hospitality and property services, and ranging from small to medium enterprise to large corporate and public listed companies.

Temporary Residence

Temporary Business (Long Stay) – Standard Business Sponsorship (Subclass TSS or 482)

This is the most commonly used program for employers to sponsor overseas workers to work in Australia on a temporary basis. With this visa you can employ overseas workers for a period of between three (3) months and four (4) years.

Permanent Residence

Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) (Subclass 186)

The Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) allows Australian employers to recruit permanent, highly-skilled staff from overseas (or temporary residents currently in Australia), when they have been unable to fill as vacancy from within the Australian labour market or through their own training programs.

Regional Sponsored 494 Visa

This visa enables regional employers to address identified labour shortages
within their region by sponsoring skilled workers where employers can’t source
an appropriately skilled Australian worker.

This visa allows you to live, work and study only in designated regional areas of
Australia for 5 years.

If eligible, apply for permanent residence after 3 years from the time your visa is

Translate »